• Wear mouth and nose protection: in the hotel, in public areas and in the restaurant.
• Wash and disinfect hands regularly.
• Cough and sneeze in the crook of your arm.
• Keep distance.
• Avoid crowds.
• Do not shake hands.
• You are not feeling well? You are welcome to postpone your vacation super. Therefore we are counting on your help and support for your and our safety in winter.
• Disinfection dispensers are available in all entrance areas of the Auenhütte. Please use them upon arrival.
• If you use our online check-in, you will shorten your time at our reception and can get to the slopes faster.
• Between our receptionist and you there is plexiglass, but please continue to wear your mask.
• Keep a distance of at least 1 meter from your fellow men in the reception.
• At the check-in please enter only 1-2 persons, your friends & family may be patient a little bit longer and in the meantime they can already admire the Walser mountain world.
• If you like to pay your bill the day before, you can avoid long waiting times at the reception.
• Check-Out, like Check-In, please individually. Your friends & family could already load the car.
• Please keep distance to each other.
• Disinfectant dispensers are available on the floors, use them gladly and regularly.
• Please wear mouth and nose protection outside the room.
• For breakfast as well as for dinner you will be assigned your table.
• Breakfast is partially served, the buffet is set up at different stations, so there are no traffic jams.
• You can choose your menu in the morning and it will be served at your table in the evening.
• In the ski/snowboard cellar maximum only 4 persons, avoid the rush hours.
• The cleaning staff is instructed and regularly cleans and disinfects “touch points” such as remote control, door handles, stair railings, window handles.
Restaurant & Bar
• The mouth and nose protector must be worn when entering and when moving around inside the hut. Mouth protection, please remove only at the seat.
• Our seats in the restaurant and the bar have been adapted, plexiglass panels and spacing ensure your safety
• Please note that we only have a few seats available. As house guests you can exclusively reserve a table for your lunch break
• You have not made a reservation, please ask for free seats at the entrance, we will assign you a table according to availability
• Please pay attention to our floor marking and the way
• Disinfectant dispensers and disposable gloves are available at the entrance to the buffet. Gloves are an absolute must in the buffet area
• Digital menu available, so that you can have a look at our offer
Due to official orders, après-ski will not be allowed next winter 2020/2021. The consumption of food and beverages is also only allowed at the seat.
• Please note our floor marking
• Indoor we will gladly assign you a table, there you will be served
• You are welcome to reserve a table in advance
• Outdoor there is free choice of table, here we have a friendly self-service
• Counter sales will be limited, in the waiting area of the counter please only 4 persons